The third prototype, N787BX, has been visiting countries, airlines and press around the world over the past couple of months, promoting the new type and demonstrating its abilities.
This leg sees it visit:
- May 24 – Sydney, Australia
- May 29 – Auckland, New Zealand
- May 31 – Darwin, Australia
- June 1 – Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- June 3 – Casablanca, Morocco
I was lucky enough to get invited on board the aircraft when it visited British Airways at London Heathrow in April. You can read about that here.
To follow the Dream Tour, visit the website http://www.newairplane.com/787/dreamtour