The 2012 edition of my popular Airport Spotting Guides Europe book is now available to buy through Amazon and various airport and online shops.
I’ve completely revamped this edition, and added a bunch of new airports that weren’t included in the previous one.
The book is an ideal companion if you’re planning to do some spotting at European airports, and also handy to take on the road to help you get around and make best use of your time.
The book features over 40 airports in detail, and lists of all major commercial and storage airports in Europe.
– Airport map, with spotting locations and roads marked
– Descriptions of spotting locations
– Airport hotels with views
– Runway info, radio frequencies and other statistics
– Airlines which use the airport
– Nearby aviation attractions, such as museums or other airports
The book is out now, priced £11.99. Buy it online now from this link