For those of you with a Kindle, or simply with the Kindle App on your phone, you can now take the book with you electronically and plan your spotting trips around the USA’s best airports.
The book covers information such as:
- Airport layout maps, with spotting locations and roads marked on
- Spotting and photography location descriptions
- Hotels with views of aircraft movements
- Runway information, radio frequencies, and lists of airlines you’ll see at each airport.
- Nearby aviation attractions, such as museums and other airfields.
- A state-by-state list of all commercial airports and storage airports.
You can get the Kindle version of Airport Spotting Guides USA here: