SWISS has confirmed its brand new Bombardier CSeries CS100 aircraft will enter service on European scheduled flights from July 2016.
The first route to be operated by the type will be Zurich to Paris Charles de Gaulle. The full list of service entry dates are:
- Zurich – Paris CDG – 15 July
- Zurich – Budapest – 15 July
- Zurich – Manchester – 16 July
- Zurich – Prague – 16 July
- Zurich – Warsaw – 20 July
As more aircraft are delivered the CS100s will start taking over more routes currently operated by the Avro RJ100 fleet.
These dates are subject to last minute changes depending on aircraft and crew.