Announcing Our New Book – Airport Spotting Guides Europe – Pre-Order for Prizes!
Today I’m really excited to announce a brand new book from AirportSpotting – Airport Spotting Guides Europe – written to help you make the most of planning and undertaking a spotting trip to the airports of Europe.
There are hundreds of amazing airports with interesting airlines and aircraft to see across this continent.
This book tells you where to spot and how to see these aircraft.
Inside this handy guide you’ll find details for over 330 airports in 44 European countries. Let Matt Falcus guide you through the best places to watch aircraft, and understand what you’ll see at each airport to help you decide the best itinerary for your trip.
Matt has included maps for all principal airports in each state, with spotting locations marked, and descriptions of how to reach them and what kind of view you’ll have.
You’ll also find out which airlines have a hub at each airport, and which regular airlines fly there, plus other interesting operators such as military, cargo, FBOs or flying clubs.
Then, it looks at the best spotting hotels at each main airport, and gives details of the best aviation museums to visit in each state.
Here’s a quick peek inside.
Airport Spotting Guides Europe includes the following:
- Completely revised and added to. The first new edition of this book since 2012. We added loads more content and airports, and updated all of the ones previously included.
- Top tips on spotting. Whether you’re a photographer or registration logger, you’ll find the best locations to spot at each airport, with handy maps and descriptions of what you can expect to see.
- All of the information you need about airlines and operators, security information, public transport, local aviation museums and the best hotels to stay at for a view of aircraft movements.
Pre-Order for a Chance to WIN Amazing Spotter Prizes
Anyone who pre-orders this book will also be entered into a prize competition to WIN one of the following:
Prize #1 – A £150 flight gift card to use on one of over 300 airlines. Use it on your next spotting trip to Europe!
Prize #2 – A copy of Preserved Airliners of Europe.
Prize #3 – A Year’s Subscription to Airports of the World magazine from Key Publishing.
The best guide to spotting in Europe ever written
I’m really proud of this book and have been looking forward to today for a long time, knowing how useful it will be to aviation enthusiasts all around the world who will be visiting Europe’s airports.
For just £14.99 you’re getting a compact guide on 330+ European airports which you can use to plan before you go, and take along with you for information on the road.
I’ve always been really happy with the feedback of my other airport spotting guides books, but I always try to make the next one even better. That’s why this time, the book includes more information than ever before! The design and layout has also had a complete overhaul, and as mentioned before, the content is bang up to date for 2019.
So I’m sure you’re going to love it and can’t wait for you to get your hands on your copy.
If you’re looking for a complete guide to spotting in the USA, grab your copy direct from this link and you’ll be one of the first to receive it.
The book will eventually be available from Amazon and specialist aviation stores. But you’ll miss out on our PRE-ORDER BONUSES and COMPETITION by waiting.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to those aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 3 April 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter. Only one entry per person.
4. Receive one entry for a purchase of a copy of Airport Spotting Guides Europe (3rd Edition) from this link: https://destinworld.com/product/airport-spotting-guides-europe-3rd-edition/
To enter for free, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address before the closing date.
5. All entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 4 April 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner of the FlightGiftCard. The second entry drawn will be the winner of the copy of Preserved Airliners of Europe book. The third entry drawn will be the winner of a 12 month subscription to Airports of the World magazine. The fourth entry drawn will be the winner of a year’s Elite membership to BigJetTV.
6. The FlightGiftCard prize is for a £150 voucher to redeem against any of the member airlines. The winner is responsible for paying all additional fees, taxes and travel costs in association with using this prize.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email by 5 April 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. The winners agree to their name being used to notify others of the prize draw results.
11. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms they will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Destinworld Publishing Ltd, Stockton-on-Tees TS16 9BJ.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.