Cathay Pacific A350 Routes – update
Cathay Pacific A350 routes and planned schedules have undergone some changes due to problems with pilots.
Initially the aircraft was due to by flying to Europe by now, but delay mean long haul routes may not appear until the end of the year.
However, Cathay Pacific has just announced a bunch of regional routes which will presumably be used to help in crew familiarisation and training ahead of the rollout of longer routes. The initial A350 routes are:
- Hong Kong – Bangkok – Starts 1 July 2016
- Hong Kong – Bangkok – Singapore – Operates 3-24 September 2016
- Hong Kong – Copenhagen (On Hold)
- Hong Kong – Ho Chi Minh – Starts 1 July 2016
- Hong Kong – London Gatwick – Starts 2 September 2016
- Hong Kong – Madrid – Starts 2017
- Hong Kong – Manila – Starts 1 May 2016
- Hong Kong – Singapore – Starts 3 July 2016
- Hong Kong- Taipei Taoyuan – Starts 1 May 2016
As always, keep an eye on our Airbus A350 Routes Page for details of all airlines operating the type.